Past Experience: At least 3 years in the Equity Research Field
Tasks Will Include:
- Developing financial models to forecast the future performance of the covered companies
- Publishing reports on the covered companies along with recommendations
- Applying different valuation models and techniques to reach the fair value
- Monitoring and evaluating company news and related events
- Interviewing company executives and industry leaders to confirm the feasibility and validity of any information
- Conducting industry analysis
- Exchanging news and views with portfolio managers and account officers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or any related field
- English & Arabic language fluency (both spoken & written)
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office
- Preferably completed the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or working on attaining it
- A track record of covering Real Estate companies listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange
- Candidates with no equity research experience but have done valuation assignments for Real Estate companies (listed or private) in an advisory role can apply provided that they have at least 5 years of experience and are willing to present a copy of their work.
If interested, kindly email your cv, a personal photo, a letter of interest and a sample of your work to (email@example.com) quoting "Senior Analyst Real Estate" in the subject.