• Ostoul Capital Group was established in February 2016 with an authorized capital of EGP 100 million and a paid-in capital of EGP 25 million.
• The Group conforms with the Capital Market Law 95 1992 and its executive regulations.
• The Group's shareholders list bears some of the most prominent figures from diverse fields and industries making it one of the most solid institutions in the field.
• Ostoul Capital Group employs a highly experienced and qualified team dedicated to offering the Group's clients a fully integrated yet diversified suite of investment services and tools that help them develop their investment portfolios and capitalize their returns.
• The Group has already incorporated Ostoul Brokerage Services and Bonds Trading in addition to Ostoul Financial Consultancies.
• To guarantee the offering of a broader set of investment services, Ostoul Capital Group acquired licenses for Portfolio Management , Fund Management, Custody, Private Equity, Investment Banking and Nilex Sponsor. The Group is also working on obtaining the additional new license of the Marketing of Funds Certificates .